Saturday, February 1, 2014

Crochet Hooks!


Who doesn't like a fun crochet hook? It's nice seeing all of these hooks side by side. I had a hard time getting the lighting right. I normally like to shoot during the day so I can get nice natural light but I was feeling a bit spontaneous and wanted to take a picture of these little guys.

If you would like you can buy a hook from me over on my etsy

I also have tutorials for all of these hooks if you don't want to buy one.

Listed in order from left to right. 

Scott Pilgrim sword 

Hermione's wand

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver

Lightsaber

Finn's Golden Sword

Harry Potter's wand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto from Futurama Cosplay

Welp, back at it again with another Futurama post! I have mentioned in previous posts that Futurama is my favorite show. Roberto is one...