Things you will need
- Black polymer clay
- Red polymer clay
- Blue polymer clay
- A gold metal crochet hook (or any crochet hook if you don't mind.)
2. For the guard piece, you will need two small strips of clay that are the same size. Place one strip on top of the base and kind of mold it around and have it stick out. Take the other strip and do that to the other side. Pinch the two strips together so it forms the guard.
3. Take a ball of clay and put it on the bottom of the base. Try to keep it as round as possible.
4. Now time to add the details! Take some blue strips of clay and try to make them as thin as possible while still maintaining their shape. This can be kind of hard. Start wrapping the pieces around the base. You want to make it look like one continuous band so make sure you rub any seams out. Take some red clay and roll it into a ball and place on the round part of the base for the jewel.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or as long as you see fit!
Don't want to make one? You can buy one here from my Etsy.
Other Adventure Time crafts.
Crochet Finn Hat
Other crochet hook grips
Scott Pilgrim sword