Monday, June 10, 2013

What day is today? It's Tank's birthday...

What a day for a birthday! Now lets all have some cake.

Today is my dog's 9th birthday. I don't really post about him all that much on this blog but on my tumblr and Instagram, I'm always posting pictures of him.

I really love Tank. He's the best little dog ever and I don't know what I would do without him. He's my little companion and always makes my day better so I thought I would throw him a little party for his birthday today.

Here's the birthday boy. He wasn't too thrilled with the birthday hat I made him.

Here's the birthday boy and me, again he's not too thrilled. 

I also made birthday hats for my other two dogs. 

These two weren't too happy with their hats either. Shanti ripped hers off the second we put her back on the ground. Bruno took his off and tried to attack it.


I wanted to make a doggie birthday cake but it was way too hot to turn the oven on and I didn't really like any of the recipes I found. I just decided to cook a sweet potato and peel the skin off and form the cooked potato into sort of a "cake" shape. The dogs really seemed to enjoy it.

Singing Tank happy birthday!
Tank and Bruno enjoying the birthday "cake."
Shanti and Bruno devouring the birthday "cake."


My dogs are very disobedient and untrained so they didn't stay still long enough for me to take good pictures of them. These are the best ones I have of them that aren't too terribly blurry.

Some might call me crazy for wanting to celebrate my dog's birthday but I don't care because Tank's birthday is something to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto from Futurama Cosplay

Welp, back at it again with another Futurama post! I have mentioned in previous posts that Futurama is my favorite show. Roberto is one...