Sunday, May 19, 2013

I printed off my very first business cards!

I've been feeling lately that I have been losing some business by not having a very effective business plan or anything to make myself seem legitimate. I was at a fair yesterday and I was wearing a dress I had made and a girl asked me if I sold them. I didn't really know what to tell her so, I gave her a really dumb answer. I left feeling like I could of made a potential sale if I had some sort of way to conduct business. While I was up late last night browsing the internet, I came across an ad for VistaPrint for 250 business cards for 10 dollars. It was a sign from the Gods! I started designing my business cards and decided I didn't like any of the ones they offered because they didn't really fit what I do so, I started dinking around on Word and made up my own business card using clip art. I went to Walmart today and bought the business card pack of paper and printed off my first 20 business cards! I'm pretty pleased with the way they came out. I figure we all have to start somewhere. I can at least hand someone a business card if they ask me if I sell the items I make. I'm hoping this is the step in the right direction to start doing what I love as more of a job.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto from Futurama Cosplay

Welp, back at it again with another Futurama post! I have mentioned in previous posts that Futurama is my favorite show. Roberto is one...