Monday, March 4, 2013

DIY Colorado Avalanche patch

I thought it would be cool to make a Colorado Avalanche patch out of felt. It's pretty easy and I think it looks pretty cool. It could be put on a beanie or just to have. The possibilities are endless! 




The first thing I did was trace out all the pieces for the patch. I just Googled an image of the logo the size I wanted and traced it on a piece of paper. 



Then I just pinned the pieces onto the right color of felt and cut them out.



Then I just glued everything together. I used a picture as reference to add all the smaller details.

Pretty easy! This didn't take me long to do at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto from Futurama Cosplay

Welp, back at it again with another Futurama post! I have mentioned in previous posts that Futurama is my favorite show. Roberto is one...